9FI Sunday Night (10/19)?

H46Bubba

So do we want to make Sunday night our annual NJC Pizza social and 9FI night? :nana2: I'm guessing the bulk of people will be coming all day Sunday.

So do we want to make Sunday night our annual NJC Pizza social and 9FI night? :nana2: I'm guessing the bulk of people will be coming all day Sunday.

Ehh, well fine then.. Us Saturday folks will just go to 9FI on Saturday....:p

Either way, I'm there.

I plan on being there Saturday night . . . and Sunday . . . if us dirty SkyW pilots are still welcome:p

I won't be there until Sunday---so hopefully--you can hold out until then! :D That's something I don't want to miss. :)

Alright, let's make it Sunday just as long as Seggy's backside doesn't make an appearance.... :eek:

Oh dear GOD! Well, THAT's some very useful information to have on a potential overnight with him! :eek: :D

I know Dale and myself have horrid nightmares from last years 9FI thanks to Mark. :banghead::banghead::panic:

I know I speak for JC'ers who weren't there last year when I say, WORTHLESS WITHOUT PIX! :D

It's not Seggy he's hating on. It's Seggy's backside, which has a nasty tendency to make an appearance when Seggy starts drinking.

I know Dale and myself have horrid nightmares from last years 9FI thanks to Mark. :banghead::banghead::panic:

I know I speak for JC'ers who weren't there last year when I say, WORTHLESS WITHOUT PIX! :D

Oh you dont' want to see pics of Seggy's crack! :panic:

alright Q, you asked for it and have been warned......directly from the jc archives:

gorillabutt.jpg

Back