7 Earth Size Exoplanets Orbiting TRAPPIST-1 Star

Not all that uncommon. At least that theory is mostly harmless.

It's the people like anti-vacciners can do real damage.

Except it doesn't stand alone.

Despite a good education and a decent family background, I have two adult sons with families who buy every conspiracy that comes down the pike, from flat earth to no space program to anti-vaccine.

It is ... disheartening ... and related:(

Throw in fear of GMOs and how Monsanto is evil and you have the trifecta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flew with a guy this last trip who didn't believe in the moon landing... it made me sad!

Could you put a little bleach in his gene pool so he doesn't reproduce?

Probably thinks the Titanic didn't sink, it just ran off the edge of the rectangular, map-like surface of the Earth.

Probably thinks the Titanic didn't sink, it just ran off the edge of the rectangular, map-like surface of the Earth.

Oh, he said the flat earth people are wrong but 9/11 was TOTALLY an inside job. He saw it on YouTube and everything!

It was a long 4 days.

Oh, he said the flat earth people are wrong but 9/11 was TOTALLY an inside job. He saw it on YouTube and everything!

It was a long 4 days.
TBH if I'm ever a multi crew captain I'll probably choose a different conspiracy theory to expound on every time I fly with a new FO. Trololololol.

Yep, right past the 4 elephants on the turtle's back.

I've flown with pilots (several) who are convinced that TWA 800 was shot down by the US military.

I've flown with pilots (several) who are convinced that TWA 800 was shot down by the US military.
I have a friend that's convinced chemtrails are a real thing. I've explained it numerous times, using the analogy of his cars exhaust on a cold morning. He won't believe me and thinks I know something that I can't talk about. I've now taken to dropping subtle hints that might prove him right, it's actually very entertaining.

I have a friend that's convinced chemtrails are a real thing. I've explained it numerous times, using the analogy of his cars exhaust on a cold morning. He won't believe me and thinks I know something that I can't talk about. I've now taken to dropping subtle hints that might prove him right, it's actually very entertaining.
That's really the only way to handle that.

Back