4 months later............

Avalon781ML

I completed training and IOE.... now I am a REAL big boy pilot (who doesn't have to wear pants if he doesn't want to because after all... it the big leagues) and a newly signed off FO on the Maddog.
Thank you @Derg for keeping this website fresh and full of snarky wit.... @DPApilot for being a downright badass dude and instigator of awesomeness... and finally @planejay without whom I would not have my present employment.

Network network network.... and remember you can network over beer, pizza, shots, and more beer. Heck you might even see a guy climb a statue of a horse in Vegas... the possibilities are endless!

Congrats. The MD is a great airplane and I really enjoy working on it along with the three other DC-9's that my company operates. Built like tanks and very simple to maintain.

Dude, I am soo happy you are there. I still remember when TGay would talk about you before we ever met. Those Mesaba stories were great. I can't believe you called @Derg the N word in Vegas though. That's unforgivable. :)

Dude, I am soo happy you are there. I still remember when TGay would talk about you before we ever met. Those Mesaba stories were great. I can't believe you called @Derg the N word in Vegas though. That's unforgivable. :)

Aroo? Did I not give him the beat-down?

I completed training and IOE.... now I am a REAL big boy pilot (who doesn't have to wear pants if he doesn't want to because after all... it the big leagues) and a newly signed off FO on the Maddog.
Thank you @Derg for keeping this website fresh and full of snarky wit.... @DPApilot for being a downright badass dude and instigator of awesomeness... and finally @planejay without whom I would not have my present employment.

Network network network.... and remember you can network over beer, pizza, shots, and more beer. Heck you might even see a guy climb a statue of a horse in Vegas... the possibilities are endless!

Awesome, and congrats. Where will you be based?

You are unbelievable... I never did that. TGay's stories belong in a book called "Stupid stuff we did at XYZ airline when we were young."

Derg if what he says was true I would have beaten my own ass thoroughly. Kind of like this but more brutal.

Derg said:
LOL no, I said that he did when we were in search of domain names to buy. Poor guy turned all kinds of shades of red. I like when my lies amuse me.

Is PIE still a Jr base?

Back