360 Aviation, LLC

flyboy31r

360 Aviation, LLC is now located in Albert Lea, MN KAEL. It is accelerated training for all courses, normal paced courses are available too. The flight school that was there got kicked out due to lack of service. 360 Aviation has some of the instructors from when Albert Lea was booming. Looks like they are doing it right finally. Let me know if anyone else has experience there. They are also doing a $50 referral and the student gets a $50 credit when they arrive for training. www.360aviationllc.com

Last edited:
I've had a few phone calls and emails exchanged with them. So far they seem very responsive and the service has been good.

If all goes well, I plan to go there next month (April) - COVID-19 stuff may change that - to get my Commercial. And then go there in August for my CFI.

I'll keep ya posted.

I did my commercial multi with accelerated aviation (formerly) out of Albert Lea. Accelerated seems to have moved to Owatonna...I'd be curious for all of the juicy details about why they got kicked out.

Can report I had a good discussion with them the other day. Friendly, informative.

Most importantly: responsive. I left a voicemail. They called me back.

In General Aviation, this seems to be a dying business skill.

I did my commercial multi with accelerated aviation (formerly) out of Albert Lea. Accelerated seems to have moved to Owatonna...I'd be curious for all of the juicy details about why they got kicked out.
Too many complaints. Students were calling and they quit answering the phones. A few people have taken over a year for ratings, because the instructor wasn’t answering or scheduling (on a rating that should be 10 days). Wouldn’t give a refund! They do not follow a syllabus, just whatever the instructor thinks of at the time, incredibly frustrating.
They have new prices now, because if you add them up you end up paying way more for a course fee than hourly. Prices are still off!

Update: I have spent the last 3 days here (Albert Lea) prepping for my commercial. I hope to take the ride on Tuesday.

Deets to follow after I return home.

If you seen my other thread - JC's newest commercial pilot..... - I passed my Commercial ASEL last week.

The guys at 360 were good! They made good on what they promised. Instructor was available - showed up on time - and accessible. Very thorough on the ground and knowledge portions.

Planes are decent and well maintained.

I'll probably go back and finish my CFI.....

360 Aviation, LLC is now located in Albert Lea, MN KAEL. It is accelerated training for all courses, normal paced courses are available too. The flight school that was there got kicked out due to lack of service. 360 Aviation has some of the instructors from when Albert Lea was booming.
The previous school was known as "MN Aviation" right?

Holy crap! Lots of Indian students doing funny things!

Back