35 signed up so far....

I'm signed up as a maybe right now. Too many variables between now and then for me to give a definate "yes." I'm not giving up and giving a definate "no," yet though.
smile.gif

I should be coming - I just like hanging out with Mike D - he is a crazy [censored] that blows [censored] up without being seen!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm signed up as a maybe right now. Too many variables between now and then for me to give a definate "yes." I'm not giving up and giving a definate "no," yet though.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd better because pics. of me drunk just aren't going to be as good as seeing the pic and remembering stuff that occured before or after the pic was taken!

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd better because pics. of me drunk just aren't going to be as good as seeing the pic and remembering stuff that occured before or after the pic was taken!

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

bow-chika-bow-wow stuff?

[ QUOTE ]

bow-chika-bow-wow stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was more refering to drunken debachery (sp). But if I'm single at that time I have no problem hooking up with some hot locals or other visiting peeps.

-Matthew

Be nice, Matt, or I'll post that picture of what you look like when you are startled out of a drunken stupor
grin.gif

Re: 41 signed up so far....

well, we have 39 so far, of which 10 JC members are "verify in september" people....

MikeD - I have you down, so yes, we are expecting you to BE there!
grin.gif

then I have:

MTSU_av8er
Kellwolf & wife
Pilot602 & GF
Bumblbee & wife
JEP & wife
Alchemy
Bobdduck
ESF + GF
Flychicaga
JDflight
Kristie & Doug
Mavmb
Minuteman
MQAAord + hubby
Mrivc211
Pscraig
Tonyw
H46bubba + wife
Seggy
Ophir
Mpenguin1
Iain
Rabirza69
Bullmastiff
B_ + wife
Sprint100
Brettinlj
Greendaypilot
KLB
Falcon262

Should we read into Doug not bringing his wife - by your records she is traveling seperately!

Doug you should take better care of your women - kill those scorpions!!

[ QUOTE ]
Should we read into Doug not bringing his wife - by your records she is traveling seperately!

Doug you should take better care of your women - kill those scorpions!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Does Doug have more than one woman?
shocked.gif
sarcasm.gif

**Look out for the Grammar Goon Squad**
grin.gif

Back