2 quick Amflight questions....

How long does Ameriflight plan on hiring? Any certain number of pilots or is it indefinite right now at a certain amount per month?

The phone recording has good info on it, just not specific stuff like that which I was curious about.

Wow I didn't think they were hiring, their website isn't posting anything. I have a buddy really hard up that would jump on it.

=Jason-

Wow I didn't think they were hiring, their website isn't posting anything. I have a buddy really hard up that would jump on it.

Whether they are hiring or not I do not know but I know someone who is starting PA-31 class this week so if they had a pool they are taking people out of it, or they are just hiring, period.

I think there having a class for the Ho in first of Jan around 12 slots I think. The way things are going I don't think I'll be in the 99 much longer

I saw Ameriflight put up an ad on Climbto350 for PA31, BE99 and SA227 captains. Does anybody know how many people they plan to hire?

135 VFR is 25 night XC, IFR is 100 total night, 25 night XC. Just looked it up. I could've sworn it was 200, but 100 works for me!
How in the hell will I ever get the hours:
Ugh out comes the checkbook and schedule more training at night!

Back