1967 Cessna 182K

Nark

Macho Superpilot
Just passed the prebuy, with a thing or two, but the price was negotiated to reflect it.
Signed the papers and close in a day or two.
83D3804C-43E6-43A0-BDFD-65467C345D91.jpeg
FFCBE1EB-57F7-4FEA-AC90-CB7139424844.jpeg

Just spent another few $$$ getting trinkets for it, like ADS-B, LED lights and a fuel totalizer.

In due time the panel will have an EFIS and Garmin 355 driving it.

Just spent another few $$$ getting trinkets for it, like ADS-B, LED lights and a fuel totalizer.

Lemme know if you wanna hold a wiring party (sounds like you’ve got a great dude already tho)

@Roger Roger I might call on you. My buddy has a few full-time commitments. Not sure if I can have this sit for as long as the 180 did.
Which leads to @z987k , nope still have the 180. I bought this to form flying club. A few coworkers have come together to get it going. If they fly more than 8 hours a month (total) it'll pay for itself, anything on top of that will pay for the avionics and paint. The engine just came from a tear down after a prop strike, and has 175 SMOH. Not worried about an overhaul anytime soon, but will generate a fund for it.

Nice 182!

Looking at piston singles from the 50's and 60's it seems like they hired a blind guy to drill the panel cut outs and then just picked the instruments at random as they came out of the box for installation. Scan? Real pilots take it all in once lol

Those new little Garmin 355 etc are the bees knees. For the price of a used 430W you can get the GNC brand new unit with everything the 430W has except the vor/ils capability. Buddy of mine is putting one in his Cherokee driving a G5 HSI.

Back