121 future with vaccine

This I didn’t know. That’s pretty messed up.

Like I could literally see him walking into a building, fully engulfed in flames, and asking if anyone has seen his Amazon delivery.

So, like being in California or Oregon and expecting a package? ;) AQI in my town is 174 today.

This I didn’t know. That’s pretty messed up.

So, like being in California or Oregon and expecting a package? ;) AQI in my town is 174 today.

This is only one of many, many different events.

The American poor, minorities and large swathes of Africa have been medical testbeds for generations. And when it has adverse side effects or people get hurt, “oh, well”.

In the current political climate, I do not trust the narrative that “immunize the poor and ethnicities first because we’re the most affected” is anything other than a live trial.

Thank you for reading about the Tuskegee Experiments. I’m sorry I assumed you would brush it off as an inconvenient truth.

You been to PIT recently? A nice display in one of the terminals. Had no idea how many airmen were from Pennsylvania.

As for the vaccines, there are articles from numerous sources saying that despite efforts, they are not getting minorities to sign up for trials. Not good, considering how much Covid has affected minority groups.

"Just a bit outside!"

Technically not a vaccine test, but similar to @Derg 's point...

And then there's this:

Back