1000 TT, 32 Multi, CFI, CFII, MEI looking for work near Wichita, KS

Pilotman83

As the title says, I am a CFI, CFII, and MEI with about 1000 TT. I've got the 100 night and 75 instrument towards my ATP, however, I don't qualify for the restricted ATP. I am looking for any pilot positions in or near Wichita, KS.

As the title says, I am a CFI, CFII, and MEI with about 1000 TT. I've got the 100 night and 75 instrument towards my ATP, however, I don't qualify for the restricted ATP. I am looking for any pilot positions in or near Wichita, KS.
Doesn't SeaPort serve ICT to MCI? Anyway, could look at them for a 208 FO spot.

Have you checked with Air Associates of Kansas? I thought I remember seeing they were hiring...

There are quite a few freight routes in Kansas flying Caravans, but you'd need 1200TT. That said if you don't mind spending January through May on the road you could get a job doing survey with a new Picto outfit out of Lincoln, NE and that might give you enough time to get your atp.

That said there was this on JSFirm that you could be good for http://www.jsfirm.com/Job/Pilot-Fixed+Wing/Turbo+206+Pilot/Wichita-Kansas/jobID_253320

and when you get 1200TT you might want to look into Planemasters. They're hiring pilots for Salinas, but they could have openings in Wichita as well. http://www.jsfirm.com/Job/Pilot-Fixed+Wing/Caravan+Captains/Salina-Kansas/jobID_280005 I don't know what there pay is, but flying a Caravan for freight should be good for 38+k a year these days.

Low-time pilot here. I've done a bunch of research for the Wichita area and can provide you on what I know:

Compass Rose Aviation in Derby (K50) - Independent CFI Position for the Flying Club. They have an Piper Apache and looking for another MEI last I heard.
Prairie Air Service in Benton - CFI Position. Not sure if they are hiring, but I heard they have instructors fly their twins to Fort Riley/Manhattan to instruct the military guys
K-State Salina (Poly) - CFI Position. They are really, really hurting for CFIs
Hesston College in Newton - CFI Position. Unsure if they are hiring.

EagleMed - Air Ambulance - King Air SIC Position 500TT min (not sure if they are hiring)
Eagle Sky Patrol - Pipeline. I know a few pilots in that commute from the area. However, unsure where they are based. I think the company is from Texas.
Planemasters - Cargo 135 UPS/Fedex? Feeder - ATP mins; various routes Great Bend or Salina to Wichita. Overnight in Wichita, then fly back in the morning.

Back