1000 Hrs

phoenix 23684

This may not mean a lot to some but I finally managed to break the 1000 hour barrier :nana2: I didn't know it then, but it happened to be my leg back to IAH and I also had the sweetest landing ever, when the first wheel touched, me and the Capt both weren't sure if we were on the ground, kept it flying until I felt the left main touch. Of course the next landing was firm :D:D

Congrats!

We had a celebration yesterday as well... My FO hit 800 hours, and this after a whole year with the company. He was stoked.

I remember hitting 1000.... I was a CFI at Riddle. The next day I was furloughed. No kidding. That was back in 2002, I think. Funny how the industry has come full-circle since then.

Congrats on hitting 1000. Something special about writing that fourth number in the log.

Hitting 1000 as an FO???? Wow.....good job though.

I just hit 500 hours dual given last week.........

Congrats. I just cracked 2000 hours with 1000 in the Embraer flying into Richmond last Saturday night. I got to do an old-school visual approach with no electronic or visual glideslope information at night.

Thank to all the support,

Cfi2007, yes 1000 as an FO :D, I know, I sort of got lucky last year and got hired with 400/100. If everything keeps its pace I should hit 1500 before the end of the year.

Aeroman2, don't feel bad I remember how long it took for me to hit 100 hrs.

Congrats on your 2000 Van Hoolio

Congrats! I opened a bottle of champagne when I hit 1,000! The first comma is a big one!! Thanks to all the PBFT guys for helping make it possible!

Back