$100 hamgurgers

Very cool. During my commercial, I always made the trip up to Minneapolis (STP) and got my $100 burrito from Chipotle! Built my time and built Bravo experience. It was great until the FBO changed companies and you couldn't get a Jaguar crew car anymore... :mad:

Very cool. During my commercial, I always made the trip up to Minneapolis (STP) and got my $100 burrito from Chipotle! Built my time and built Bravo experience. It was great until the FBO changed companies and you couldn't get a Jaguar crew car anymore... :mad:

must have been a million air

Best one I found around these parts was the restaurant on field at Driggs, Idaho. Its been a few years, but it also had a small museum in the same building.

The best loaners are the old cop cars. Get you a hairdryer and hang out on the side of the road...HA!!! :)

thanks for the website! i'm lookin forward to going to a few of these. i have to build about 50 hours or so in the next few months....so i'll be visiting some!!

had a $100 mahi mahi sandwich at HIJACKERS in Flagler County, FL (KXFL) today!

was yummy and bought a great T-shirt from them too (some great nose-art on the back!)

Shouldn't they be $200 hamburgers now?

Anyways, you Texas folk should head to KSEP. There are Go-Karts waiting so you can drive down the road to Hard 8 BBQ.

Shouldn't they be $200 hamburgers now?

Anyways, you Texas folk should head to KSEP. There are Go-Karts waiting so you can drive down the road to Hard 8 BBQ.

Ill second that. And if you wanna stay the night the Hard 8 has free beer. Yes free beer...

Back