MIA controller killed in Cessna crash 5/14/22

Would that possibly be worse? With fast moving water and the undercurrent sucking you down?

Nah, you might flip the airplane and smack your head, but survival is much more likely and you won't take out someone else if you screw it up.
and the airplane will float long enough to get your bearings and swim to shore. Even in an intercoastal, the current will rarely pull you under.

Landing on roads, specifically in congested rural areas is inherently a HORRIBLE idea.
Cars, people, light poles, signs, power lines, trees, and on and on.

Would that possibly be worse? With fast moving water and the undercurrent sucking you down?

egress is the problem when it comes to water, especially if the fuselage goes inverted. There’s a reason Dilbert Dunkers exist and why underwater egress training is given to the military and some companies.

Truly, both have their respective challenges. And depending on the situation, one may indeed be a better option than the other.

Here is the Kathryn Report:

Serious question: Whats the mission statement/point behind Kathryns report? At first I told myself maybe they're reporting this stuff to help others learn from mistakes or tragedy which could potentially reduce future accident rates. But isn't that what NTSB reports are for? My sinister side tells me they're trying to profit from the attention of death. What is everyones thoughts on this?

Serious question: Whats the mission statement/point behind Kathryns report? At first I told myself maybe they're reporting this stuff to help others learn from mistakes or tragedy which could potentially reduce future accident rates. But isn't that what NTSB reports are for? My sinister side tells me they're trying to profit from the attention of death. What is everyones thoughts on this?
If that's what you're thinking all sources of news falls into that bucket.

Who didn't report this yesterday?

its a more easily navigatable database of NTSB reports with all sources linked

its a more easily navigatable database of NTSB reports with all sources linked
And it has local news sources which are sometimes just crap about the victims but often have video/pictures of the accident that the NTSB won’t release until the docket at the end of the investigation.

Back