Go Jet

There is one person in my career that I’d go out of my way to sandbag from getting hired absolutely anywhere involving airplanes. After he got fired from XJT and failed out of training at Allegiant, he ended up at Gojet.
PM me the persons name… I’d like to know who failed training at allegiant.

I don't work there but apparently GoJet is the only airline that an Offender Registry had to be instituted for. Food for thought.

E6787116-6104-4ADE-8A12-A568F1174897.jpeg

I mean. . . yeah. But 1500 straight to a heavy? Thought that they'd require more time/experience.

How may hours did the bayou bomber have when Atlas hired him?

We've been here before... the 20aughts flobois with 2000TT (200 in a 172, 50 in a seminole 1750 in a CRJ); the 20teens 91Jet jocks with 5 simulated type hours in support of +$180k salaries; the current 135 world in which even "good" operators don't seem able to interpret their own ops specs or care to do so, and non-typed "pilots" rollick off runways in Falcons ...

If only time and experience were reducible to hours, wouldn't that just make the empty working lives of underwriters and HR functionaries soooo much easier?

Dr. John told us, "It's a racka tacka tacka tacka run done thing. "
Billy Preston asked us, "Will it go round in circles? Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky?"

Last edited:
I thought I did, but I was told by someone that I think would know that my 135 jet pic time in a jet certified for 10 or more seats would count. Never got a confirmation from anyone at GoJet.
It does count, I went through this a couple years ago. I reached out to two FSDOs (OKC and YIP); both stated that TPIC in a 135 jet counts towards 1000 hrs 121. I forwarded the emails to our CP and he gave me the go ahead to put in for upgrade.

I hope this helps.

It does count, I went through this a couple years ago. I reached out to two FSDOs (OKC and YIP); both stated that TPIC in a 135 jet counts towards 1000 hrs 121. I forwarded the emails to our CP and he gave me the go ahead to put in for upgrade.

I hope this helps.

Interesting, OK. I still think that I am going to pass on GJT, I think it would be borderline overwhelming for me to jump into the left seat of an airliner. Plus other things.

I thought I did, but I was told by someone that I think would know that my 135 jet pic time in a jet certified for 10 or more seats would count. Never got a confirmation from anyone at GoJet.
It does count, I'm pretty sure.

And let's all note, for the record: the aerodynamics and systems of a plane with 9 or fewer seats are utterly and comprehensively different than the aerodynamics and systems of a plane with 10 or more seats.

I reckon some enterprising flight school or airline could benefit from a new brand slogan.... XYZ Air: We've got the Seats!

Back