DCA

Urge 80

I got some info yesterday. Apparently I got picked up (selected for a PEPC) for DCA, which is where I wanted. The cost of living is high there but do-able (sp?). The people I have been talking to there said the certification time there is only about 12-18 months. He didn't say where or when the PEPC was, but said I could expect a letter in the next week or two.

On a side note...Boomer 52-17 MU, not bad eh :) Now if you and Alabama could please loose this weekend I would be very appreciative. I'm going to go see "that other school" from Oklahoma this weekend at MU.

Congrats! All this waiting is making me nervous :panic:

I hope the emails really do come out in the next 1-2 weeks, rather than somewhere up to a month like we've been hearing

On a side note...Boomer 52-17 MU, not bad eh :) Now if you and Alabama could please loose this weekend I would be very appreciative. I'm going to go see "that other school" from Oklahoma this weekend at MU.

Another crappy week for picks for me! I ended up with 14 out of 30 pts... UGH!

Excited about this Saturday's game, should be good. (OU by 17)

You can blame me all you want, just come to Stockton tower to do it mkay?

I'll take you to dinner if you do :p

Stop flaunting the fact that you have an OKC date and know where you're going :p

So I'm not offered a job and then I have to pay for the flight to California... but I get a free dinner?? That sounds fair. It's a deal. :panic:

Stop flaunting the fact that you have an OKC date and know where you're going :p

So I'm not offered a job and then I have to pay for the flight to California... but I get a free dinner?? That sounds fair. It's a deal. :panic:

I don't know, your right, it doesn't sound fair.... how about this, I'll fly out to NJ and we can go have Italian food and my family place in Manhattan? That sound more like a fair offer?

Soonerkid, are you talking about to DCA or to SCK?

theres a guy in my class going there. youll enjoy it.

I don't know if you're refering to DCA or SCK. If you're talking about DCA, ya I think I will too. I made the trip out there a few times and really liked everything I saw. Brand spankn new simulator, check out time is pretty good, they even have a work out room lol. Plus everyone I got to meet there was extremley nice and laid back.

Back