Itinerary?

SlantG

Howdy!

Is there one spot that has the various events listed for Network JC? I see plenty of individual sign-ups, but nothing that has 'em all listed so some of us'ns that can't attend the whole thing can figure out which days off we need to beg.

Thanks!
:confused:

Awwww....comeon.....seriously??

I admit it...sometimes i still get fairly surprised that reading and searching don't happen anymore....the itinerary thread is only 6 threads down... not that far and i would think not that hard to find considering it has the word "itinerary" in the thread title.

Please keep in mind....If you are going to be coming for just one day, whether monday or tuesday, please make sure you register and pay the required registration fee.

<style>.wysiwyg { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; BACKGROUND: #f5f5ff; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 5px 10px 10px; FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #000000; PADDING-TOP: 0px } .wysiwyg A:link { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_alink { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:visited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_avisited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:hover { COLOR: #ff4400 } .wysiwyg A:active { COLOR: #ff4400 } .wysiwyg_ahover { COLOR: #ff4400 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } </style>
Awwww....comeon.....seriously??

I admit it...sometimes i still get fairly surprised that reading and searching don't happen anymore....the itinerary thread is only 6 threads down... not that far and i would think not that hard to find considering it has the word "itinerary" in the thread title.

I was having great difficulty navigating the jetcareers site last night. The pages refused to load, would half-load, or time-out, thus searching and even bringing up a single page was not working. I'm surprised my thread was even posted.

Yes, I tried a different ISP, browser, and a different computer and had the same problem (uphill, both ways, in the snow!). I think your site just doesn't like me. :panic:

Further, I saw the "almost final" thread which was missing a few events I thought were happening. This morning I was able to search and find those event were cancelled.

It was an honest question, not end-user stupidity or laziness. :cool:

Back