Gulfstream's New G250

Merit met with Gulfstream at the premier of the G250 with our CEO.

Merit will be getting a type on the G250.

Merit's company takes delivery in 2012.

Merit just got home from Orlando and was treated like a king by Gulfstream.

I think it is interesting it will have no leading edge lift devices. Cuts down on weight and complexity which is nice.

You are a very lucky man!

Good deal Merit!!

Wow the Gulfstream sites music is so relaxing.

It looks nice. It's weird how the backup EADI is on the MCP, though. The EVS looks pretty sweet.

Sounds like they took it from Napoleon Dynamite.
That's kinda what I thought.
I had my headphones plugged in (to my comp, not my ears) when I went to the site, so I didn't hear it until I turned the TV off and then I wondered why I had soft elevator music coming from somewhere...

As for the aircraft. It doesn't look typical Gulf to me at all. Might that be due to the parenting of Gen.Dyn. and the influence of the sister division of Canadair?

Look at the tail and tell me that isn't straight out of Canadair...

That's kinda what I thought.
I had my headphones plugged in (to my comp, not my ears) when I went to the site, so I didn't hear it until I turned the TV off and then I wondered why I had soft elevator music coming from somewhere...

As for the aircraft. It doesn't look typical Gulf to me at all. Might that be due to the parenting of Gen.Dyn. and the influence of the sister division of Canadair?

Look at the tail and tell me that isn't straight out of Canadair...

I think that Canadair is defunct! Stewards are called flight attendants now, and Canadair is Bombardier!

The plane looks more IAI than anything else. Still, a good looking airplane...and hot wings!

I think that Canadair is defunct! Stewards are called flight attendants now, and Canadair is Bombardier!
haha
Point well taken.

Max
\/
pwnt-31487.jpg
<-Me

As for the plane, I think it looks good, but it doesn't remind me of the Gulf image. That's not a bad thing.

...I want one...looks a little unconventional compared to the "real" Gulfstreams, but it is still a gorgeous airplane.

Back