Paul Foley at Mesa?

Paul Foley was the anithcrist (CEO) of Mesaba and a pariah for NW management during that bankruptcy. His management team tried to use Big Sky airlines as a whipsaw against Mesaba and destroyed Big Sky in the process.

Paul Foley was the anithcrist (CEO) of Mesaba and a pariah for NW management during that bankruptcy. His management team tried to use Big Sky airlines as a whipsaw against Mesaba and destroyed Big Sky in the process.

Yowza.

I hope you MAG guys are buying stock in Johson & Johnson for KY Jelly! Your gonna need a lot with that dynamic duo running things!:crazy:

I hope you MAG guys are buying stock in Johson & Johnson for KY Jelly! Your gonna need a lot with that dynamic duo running things!:crazy:

Dude, doesn't help when they are shafting you with non-skid.

I just wonder when Mesa Mgmt. will get a clue and try and stop being a bottom feeder. I really feel for their pilot group, they have to put up with a lot...and now this.....

I still have a sticker on my flight bag from the days when Foley was at Mesaba. It says simply "What does Paul Foley do?" For years, nobody could answer that question. Unfortunately, the answer to that question became quite clear towards the end: he rapes employees and pockets the money for himself. There's a special place in hell for that bastard. My sympathies to the MAG pilots who now have to deal with him.

Paul Foley at Mesa?

Sadly yes. While this SOB comes in. WE lose good guys like Redman my now former regional Director of Maintainence. This is going to be very bad.

This guy Paul Foley is basically a "Kevin Federline" of airline industry.

Pinnacle is supposedly signing a contract with United...........

I've been hearing that for over 2 years now. I'll believe it when I see a Pinnacle plane in United colors at this point.

Even if the Paul Foley thing turned out to be a rumor, it would still be more believable than Pinnacle/United. :)

Then again, I laughed when someone told me we bought Colgan.

We have a buncha "what does Paule Foley do?" case stickers lying around if the Mesa guys need them.

Back