Guess who just registered & reserved a room....

kool-aid-man.jpg

WHOOO HOOOOO.....SWEET!!!! Now i'm really looking forward to NJC!! :D

Amber, you wanna help Q and I at the registration table for the networking event? I'd love to have you there....plus, it'd give us some in person chat time before all the boys come a'beggin for your attention :)

YAY!!! I just saw your name on the list Kristie posted on Firebird's thread and I responded. I'm sooo happy to hear you'll be joining us! I'm sure the registration table is big enough for both our egos.... ;) :p :D

YAY!!! I just saw your name on the list Kristie posted on Firebird's thread and I responded. I'm sooo happy to hear you'll be joining us! I'm sure the registration table is big enough for both our egos.... ;) :p :D

Big ego?! Speak for yourself! My ego is anything but big :)

And yes, Velo, we have every plan to be there for the Sunday night gig!

Amber, you wanna help Q and I at the registration table for the networking event? I'd love to have you there....plus, it'd give us some in person chat time before all the boys come a'beggin for your attention :)

I'd be honored :) Count me in!

I'd be honored :) Count me in!

Sweet...even though my SO isn't going to make it this year, while ya'll are having a gab-fest, the boys can have canoe races at OOTSK HDQ. :bandit:

Rock on...

Back