Help me out with the bar alkie brands

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
The catering manager we're working with said that i could take a tally of what brands ya'll want to drink at the main networking event.

they have an eclectic list of beers and alcohols so give me an idea of what you know you'll drink and i'll see what i can do to make sure it's there.

Thanks

btw.. juices and cokes are included with the bar...so if there's a particular juice or non-alkie beverage you'd like to have (cokes, Kaliber, O'Douls or what) add that too.

Lets seeeeee...hmmmm?
Coke Classic for non alkie beverages. For beer my vote goes to Dos Equis Amber.

Not sure if this is in the list without an additional cost but I am up for Captain Morgans Rum and Kettle One Vodka if available without an additional charge.

i'm thinking those might both be call brands... crown royal however, yea... i'm betting that's a premium brand.

keep in mind that there will be a $$ limit on the open bar... we can't afford to mortgage the house on this thing hehehe :p

but crown royal, grey goose and bombay sapphire i expected to have on the list, as far as premium liquors go. :D

i'm thinking those might both be call brands... crown royal however, yea... i'm betting that's a premium brand.

keep in mind that there will be a $$ limit on the open bar... we can't afford to mortgage the house on this thing hehehe :p

but crown royal, grey goose and bombay sapphire i expected to have on the list, as far as premium liquors go. :D
What is the difference between call and premium?

Is it strictly for liquor or is it for beer too?

But if not, just a suggestion (of course :D) heinekein, corona, or dos equis seems to have a nice satisfaction level all around. :)

Gotta have Ketel One and lots of tonic. Em did you just call bacardi crappy? Cap'n is crappy. Bacardi is the classic. Many a trip to the factory in Catano, P.R. with the folks over the years...

My personal fav... :buck:

n1456230067_30069238_2148.jpg

ummm no.. i think you'll stick with a nice vodka tonic, minus the vodka.... haha ;)
don't make be break out the seltzer water . . .heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady! :buck:

I'll be here all week . . . try the veal, tip your waitress . . .

Back