The United States Navy regrets to inform you...

Maximilian_Jenius

Super User
"That your sons are dead, for being stupid. Greeeaaaat balls of fire!"

...Yeeeeeaaahaaaaaw Jester's dead!!!

On a more serious note...I seriously think that I'm out of NJC this year. My job denied my vacation request (twice) because we're so slammed with APU parts, and my department only has three people in it.

This is the second time they have denied me, as I was supposed to be attending an event this Saturday as well. Denied, for much of the same reasons.

I've been working 10-12 hr days for well over 2-3 months as well as working 6-8 hrs. every Saturday. Sucks but it's kinda a double edged sword. No life, but making a bit, emphasis on the word bit more scratch.

So, unless something drastic occurs, and well I'm not counting on it, neither should you. Ya'lls have fun and tear it up just a bit for me!

:(

OOOOHHH NOOOOOOO....

this can't happen! time to find a new job max :D

do you want one of us to call your work with an emergency that weekend?????

I think Max just might have an accident of some sort in mid October. ;) Perhaps a sprained ankle or a severe case of diarhea. You really cant argue with diarhea.

Come on Max, Doesn't your sick aunt live in vegas? You should go see her......

Besides we would miss another episode of:

[YT]LKTqcPehpkA[/YT]

"That your sons are dead, for being stupid. Greeeaaaat balls of fire!"

...Yeeeeeaaahaaaaaw Jester's dead!!!

On a more serious note...I seriously think that I'm out of NJC this year. My job denied my vacation request (twice) because we're so slammed with APU parts, and my department only has three people in it.

This is the second time they have denied me, as I was supposed to be attending an event this Saturday as well. Denied, for much of the same reasons.

I've been working 10-12 hr days for well over 2-3 months as well as working 6-8 hrs. every Saturday. Sucks but it's kinda a double edged sword. No life, but making a bit, emphasis on the word bit more scratch.

So, unless something drastic occurs, and well I'm not counting on it, neither should you. Ya'lls have fun and tear it up just a bit for me!

:(
I'd seriously consider calling in sick man...seriously! #### Honeywell! I wouldn't tolerate working at a place that never gives you vacations. Mesa was like that and I left. Nona says you have to be in Vegas (even though there might be a chance she's not going as well:rolleyes:)! Don't let them run your life outside of work too.

Nona...not going????? WHHAAAAATTTTT???? she can't not come after she's already told ME she's coming...sheesh....you tell her she's not excused!!!! (well, she better have a really good excuse!!) :D

Nona...not going????? WHHAAAAATTTTT???? she can't not come after she's already told ME she's coming...sheesh....you tell her she's not excused!!!! (well, she better have a really good excuse!!) :D
As of now, she said to tell you she's still going! She has a feeling that he mother flying out to watch the kids is going to fall through(my inlaws are pretty flaky:banghead:). Our last ditch effort is to 1. Drop the kids off in ABQ or 2. Bring them with us to Vegas, in order for both of us to be able to go. We'll see.:rolleyes:

Back