Time to say "So Long!" to Lalexf who is
FINALLY going to Academy! WOOHOO!

Sunday; 09/21/08 2:00pm-6:00pm

Buffalo Wild Wings
IRVING (#0103)
1200 Market Place
Irving, TX 75063
Phone: 972-432-0011​

Dang! I worked at the Chili's right next door for three years before I came up to OU. Wish I could make it. Ya'll have fun :rawk:

I'm stuck flying out of CVG until the 28th so I'll have to miss this one.

Hey Lalexf,
I'll pm you if I ever get sent on a trip out to OKC. My line dance isn't that great, but I still cut a mean rug.:nana2:

Boomer, do you want this thread to stay in ATC or Meet & Greets? it can only be in one forum. I think i mentioned that in the last M&G thread you had. Multiple threads are not a habit we want to grow.

technically speaking, all M&Gs should be in the M&G forum but i'll let you pick this time and then merge them.

Boomer, do you want this thread to stay in ATC or Meet & Greets? it can only be in one forum. I think i mentioned that in the last M&G thread you had. Multiple threads are not a habit we want to grow.

technically speaking, all M&Gs should be in the M&G forum but i'll let you pick this time and then merge them.

Some members in the ATC forum never visit the M&G forum...It is certainly not a forum that I visit every day or every month for that mattter.

Most members in the ATC forum never visit the M&G forum...It is certainly not a forum that I visit every day or every month for that mattter.

:yeahthat: Although I'm nowhere near Texas and this has nothing to do with me... I never visit other forums, so it'd be something I'd never see...

huh... that rhymed :crazy:

Back