Announcement Ending 08/29/08 PUBNAT6

utamav

Well, I thought I would start an "official" PUBNAT6 thread for people who started there to post their progress. If the vets from PUBNAT 2,3,4, & 5 actually get processed out, then this thread maybe exciting for the NewB's like myself throughout the near future (6-14 months). HA! If any of you PUBNAT 6'ers want to post any news or progress you have seen, by all means do it here so we can get let the assumptions run rampant. :bandit: And, for what it's worth, I have heard nothing and dont plan on it until PUBNAT 4,5 are tested.

Well, I thought I would start an "official" PUBNAT6 thread for people who started there to post their progress. If the vets from PUBNAT 2,3,4, & 5 actually get processed out, then this thread maybe exciting for the NewB's like myself throughout the near future (6-14 months). HA! If any of you PUBNAT 6'ers want to post any news or progress you have seen, by all means do it here so we can get let the assumptions run rampant. :bandit: And, for what it's worth, I have heard nothing and dont plan on it until PUBNAT 4,5 are tested.

There's already a PUBNAT6 thread. http://forums.jetcareers.com/applic...sat-geo-prefs-annoucements/71467-pubnat6.html

Well isn't that FRigging swell.....sorry bout that dudes. Admin can delete this thread, or unless they think the other one sucks....leave it. :eek:

Back