Can I join the Phoenix Club?

Scandinavian13

So I officially got here 24 August, but I've been trying to figure out life for a while (loan for school, etc etc), so I never checked in until now. Thanks to everyone who posted info in the Phoenix thread a while back. It helped immensely in figuring it all out when I got here.

I vote for a Phoenix meet sometime soon.

finally...we were wondering when you were going to get here or at least acknowledge it. HAHA

start up a thread in the M&G section. last M&G was a few weeks ago.

Four Peaks in Tempe is the location we had talked about meeting at next. just gotta find a good date.

welcome! Didn't you say you were at Deer Valley airport?
Yeah, that's where I'll be for the next three years.
I start Monday, hopefully.

finally...we were wondering when you were going to get here or at least acknowledge it. HAHA

start up a thread in the M&G section. last M&G was a few weeks ago.

Four Peaks in Tempe is the location we had talked about meeting at next. just gotta find a good date.
Haha
I'm here, finally, after 46 hours of driving, stops in Illinois, Kansas and Colorado, and a breakdown in New Mexico (fixed it in the lot of an auto parts shop - good times).

When I got here at 2.30am, it was still 103F. I must say, that was a new one for me. I like the weather here, though, despite the heat. I love thunderstorms too, so this whole monsoon thing is enjoyable.

lightning.jpg

The one D-Backs game I went to happened to be a huge loss to LA, so I think I'll do the city of Phoenix a huge favour and stay away from their games for a while. We'll see how it goes with the Coyotes...

Will do. I'll head over to the M&G section.

Yeah, that's where I'll be for the next three years.
I start Monday, hopefully.

Haha
I'm here, finally, after 46 hours of driving, stops in Illinois, Kansas and Colorado, and a breakdown in New Mexico (fixed it in the lot of an auto parts shop - good times).

When I got here at 2.30am, it was still 103F. I must say, that was a new one for me. I like the weather here, though, despite the heat. I love thunderstorms too, so this whole monsoon thing is enjoyable.

lightning.jpg

The one D-Backs game I went to happened to be a huge loss to LA, so I think I'll do the city of Phoenix a huge favour and stay away from their games for a while. We'll see how it goes with the Coyotes...

Will do. I'll head over to the M&G section.

Don't worry 'bout your Karma and the Yotes....they suck anyways. That's why it pays to be a Red Wings fan.

Back to the topic though, welcome to the furnace...Density Altitude has a whole new meaning to new Phoenix pilots. I'm game for a M&G....though I'm currently 0 for 6...kinda like the D-Backs right now...lol.

Hey man, we're always looking for a reason to get together and share adult beverages. Name the time and place.

But N826AW needs a little notice so he can bum a ride from his ladyfriend. HiYoOooOoooOoo! :)

Hey man, we're always looking for a reason to get together and share adult beverages. Name the time and place.

But N826AW needs a little notice so he can bum a ride from his ladyfriend. HiYoOooOoooOoo! :)

Ouuuuuuch. Fopur Peaks is the bomb. Good food, $13 pitchers of great beer, and a free shuttle ride back to my house. And the waitresses are pretty hot too!

Well I'm sure most would love you to grace us with your presence. Give us an idea of when you'll be around and not off jetting to an exotic European locale and we can set it up.

On a trip now, I'll be in town for a couple three (four?) days and then off to Frankfurt.

Brotha's got to pay a mortgage, dogg! :)

Back