IMG_4351.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4369.jpg
    IMG_4369.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_4347.jpg
    IMG_4347.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 258
Nice! I like the third picture the best. It reminds me of what the panel looks like when you're drunk.

Yeah - he might be talking about his Southernjets International Virtual flying. . .but nevertheless, talking about seeing a panel drunk. . .not wise. Especially on a website that is suppose to provide insight into the industry for future pilots.

Yeah - he might be talking about his Southernjets International Virtual flying. . .but nevertheless, talking about seeing a panel drunk. . .not wise. Especially on a website that is suppose to provide insight into the industry for future pilots.

You are correct, my apologies. Once I saw how that might carry some negativity with it, I was going to do a quick edit. But my computer unexpectedly shut down for the third time in five days and I never got a chance to correct myself. It takes a long time to get it to start up after it shuts down. The fan would run but nothing would be on when I try to turn it on, and I've only had it for a little over a year.

I also don't drink, by the way. I just got a little carried away. So, once again, I apologize for my momentary slip of thought.

I really like the cockpit pic. It gives a good feeling of motion unlike so many other in-flight cockpit pics. Pistons vibrate, a lot, all the time, its incessant.

Nice! I like the third picture the best. It reminds me of what the panel looks like when you're drunk.

Well i for one thought it was funny....cuz i was able to smell the sarcasm ringing off that one.....

I really like the cockpit pic. It gives a good feeling of motion unlike so many other in-flight cockpit pics. Pistons vibrate, a lot, all the time, its incessant.

For some reason that picture spoke to me, I had some good still pics of the cockpit but this one has life...town lights in the distance (EWB) add to the dynamic effect.

You are correct, my apologies. Once I saw how that might carry some negativity with it, I was going to do a quick edit. But my computer unexpectedly shut down for the third time in five days and I never got a chance to correct myself. It takes a long time to get it to start up after it shuts down. The fan would run but nothing would be on when I try to turn it on, and I've only had it for a little over a year.

I also don't drink, by the way. I just got a little carried away. So, once again, I apologize for my momentary slip of thought.

You mean this is what the panel would look like if you were wearing the drunk goggles from highschool health class. ;)

A garmin 530 AND anywheremap??!! YOU CHEATER!

Sorry SGT - I know I was taught better than that....a one filthy 2, wet compass, raggy sectional, and a clean spot on the window to see out of, should be all that is required!!! :bandit:

Back