Ryanair plane loses pressure (2 different articles)

reuters page not found.

however, i like the msnbc drama....we can never get enough of that now can we?

Drama drama drama........

(Scary Voice Local News Guy)

"Tonighhhhhhht. Terror in the skies. An aircraft plunges thousands of feet towards the earth... Do they survive? Tune in tonight at 6pm to see if you and your children are safe from.... Airliner Terror Plunnnnnnnge."

reuters page not found.

however, i like the msnbc drama....we can never get enough of that now can we?

I fixed the Reuters one

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idINLQ12531920080826?rpc=44

LONDON, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Sixteen people were taken to hospital when a Ryanair flight to Spain from Britain made an unscheduled landing at Limoges airport in France after a loss of cabin pressure, the airline said on Tuesday.

Flight FR9336, which left Bristol airport in southwest England for Barcelona late on Monday with 168 passengers on board, "experienced an inflight depressurisation incident which caused the oxygen masks on board to deploy," the airline said.

"As a safety precaution the captain descended and diverted the aircraft to Limoges airport at approximately 23.30 local French time," it added in a statement.

It said the 16 people taken to hospital had been complaining of earache.
Passenger Pen Hadow told Sky Television the incident "was traumatic for many involved."

"Suddenly there was a roar of wind, a rush of cold air, the oxygen masks dropped, you didn't know what was going on," he said. (Reporting by Kate Kelland, editing by Tim Pearce)

Didn't know what was going on? Ohhh, the nice ladies always say, "in the event of a loss of pressurization"... ;)

(Scary Voice Local News Guy)

"Tonighhhhhhht. Terror in the skies. An aircraft plunges thousands of feet towards the earth... Do they survive? Tune in tonight at 6pm to see if you and your children are safe from.... Airliner Terror Plunnnnnnnge."

And here is the same scene with with a school full of bunnies.

Giggity!

Back