For Sale Books, Checklist, Pilot's Guide, PTS, Oral Guide, ........

SoCalPilotGuy

I have the following items for sale. Feel free to ask any questions.

ASA
Say Again, Please: Guide to Radio Communications (Brand New) $10
Private Pilot Oral Exam Guide (Excellent Condition) $5
Commercial Pilot PTS Single & Multi Engine Land & Sea (Excellent Condition) $5
PA-28 Warrior: A Pilot's Guide - Similar to a POH but in a more basic & easier to read format (Good Condition) $5

SureCheck Pro Cessna 152 5" x 8" Laminated Checklist (Brand New) $5

Optima Publications Pilot's Guide to Southwestern Airports: Orange Binder book that covers Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, & Utah. Revisions current through Rev. #55 (Binder has a little bit of tearing but all contents is in Excellent Condition) $ 10

Shipping will be figured based on the order size. All of the ASA books can be shipped for about $2 each. The Pilot's Guide to Southwestern Airports is heavier and shipping will be calculated based on destination. Thanks.

Re: Books, Checklist, Pilot's Guide, PTS, Oral Guide, ......

I have the following items for sale. Feel free to ask any questions.

ASA
Say Again, Please: Guide to Radio Communications (Brand New) $10
Private Pilot Oral Exam Guide (Excellent Condition) $5
Commercial Pilot PTS Single & Multi Engine Land & Sea (Excellent Condition) $5
PA-28 Warrior: A Pilot's Guide - Similar to a POH but in a more basic & easier to read format (Good Condition) $5

SureCheck Pro Cessna 152 5" x 8" Laminated Checklist (Brand New) $5

Optima Publications Pilot's Guide to Southwestern Airports: Orange Binder book that covers Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, & Utah. Revisions current through Rev. #55 (Binder has a little bit of tearing but all contents is in Excellent Condition) $ 10

Shipping will be figured based on the order size. All of the ASA books can be shipped for about $2 each. The Pilot's Guide to Southwestern Airports is heavier and shipping will be calculated based on destination. Thanks.
I will take the Warrior Guide. PM me your paypal please. $7 right?

Re: Books, Checklist, Pilot's Guide, PTS, Oral Guide, ......

Only the PA-28 Warrior Guide is sold. Everything else is still available!

Back