Trade MIA for FLL

greggyd82

Anyone get FLL ATCT and maybe wanna switch for MIA ATCT. Just a though, I am at the academy now graduating Oct 1. FLL is closer to the place I want to live..

Give me either!!!!! I'll take either in a heartbeat! I haven't even gotten my geo pref email yet! :mad:

FLL for MIA? Why.... MIA is the best place to spot runway incursions! Just yesterday we were told to position and hold 8R and a TACA 737 answered the call for us twice even though he was behind us.

"We take 8R from M2 and hold for TACA ***"

Tower: " No sir, that call was not for you, remain clear of Runway 8R"

"Ok, Ok, TACA we position and hold with 8R with the Embraer, TACA ***"

Tower: "Sir, I told the Embraer 175 in front of you to position and hold Runway 8R, not you sir, you are next in sequence. Remain clear of 8R."

Enjoy MIA... especially that afternoon Aerolinas Argentinas 747

"Ok, Ok... we see the airport... oops... thats Opa Locka again"

FLL for MIA? Why.... MIA is the best place to spot runway incursions! Just yesterday we were told to position and hold 8R and a TACA 737 answered the call for us twice even though he was behind us.

Tower: "Sir, I told the Embraer 175 in front of you to position and hold Runway 8R, not you sir, you are next in sequence. Remain clear of 8R."

Thanks, next time I need an opinion on something I didn't ask for I will be sure to private message you.

Leave it to jet careers to totally derail a post within 30 seconds. Your post didn't make any sense, he wants to trade out of MIA- so what is the point in telling him how bad it is there?

Thanks, next time I need an opinion on something I didn't ask for I will be sure to private message you.

Folks...let's keep it civil. There is a vast mix of experience and information that comes to these boards..sometimes people like to share a quick anecdote or two. That said, there is no reason for personal attacks.

Back