JC sighting

falconvalley

Absentee Dad of the OOTSK, Runner, Cat Frustrator
I gotsta give a shout out to mtsu_av8tor. We had a crew van "swap" occur out in the battlefield, somewhere. It's been a while since I've knowingly met a fellow JCer!

I saw Josh (surreal) in the elevator down to ops a couple of weeks ago. Both of us were doing double-takes because we weren't quite sure if we recognized each other. :)

My vision still isn't right after that brutal experience.

lemme buy ya one of these bad boys...

Zima-clearmalt-bottle.gif

That's cute.

You're amazing you know that?

I wish I had grown up like you instead. . .:buck:

But yes. . .Todd and I had a few quizzical glances. I think he even whispered my name a few times to see if I would be a bit more commanding of his presence. ;)

Till next time Todd. . .:)

Sounds like SBN

Oh, yeah!

The Irish Pub isn't so cool anymore . . . they're trying to market themselves as a "family establishment", they allow kids, and they don't like people that get drunk.

Silly people . . . I'll just take my hard-earned per diem elsewhere!!

I think Mike caught a glimpse of me doing about 50 knots on the Taxiway To Bedtime at MDW a few weeks ago. And I certainly hope that Lloyd will be seeing two or three of me next month. It's a small JC world afterall, even when you fly at ohmygodoclock.

I think Mike caught a glimpse of me doing about 50 knots on the Taxiway To Bedtime at MDW a few weeks ago. And I certainly hope that Lloyd will be seeing two or three of me next month. It's a small JC world afterall, even when you fly at ohmygodoclock.

you'll catch mike doing 50 knots to the snooze room most nights...

Back