Today is the day.....

skiptoomyloo

...That my H.R. Worker retuns to work to after being away from the office for two weeks. She will determine when I receive my FOL, now don't you bastards go blowing her phone up today before I can talk to her :)....... As a matter of fact... Don't call H.R. Today at all :p.

...That my H.R. Worker retuns to work to after being away from the office for two weeks. She will determine when I receive my FOL, now don't you bastards go blowing her phone up today before I can talk to her :)....... As a matter of fact... Don't call H.R. Today at all :p.

Haha! :nana2:

Good luck!

It's a conspiracy! I'd be out of the office too as many times as some of these people call them just for updates. Good for them. Maybe they can get some work done.

A good portion of HR was at the PEPC's the last two weeks. I am sure they will be sifting through the thousands of emails/voicemails everyone left the past two weeks so you might want to give them a few days.

:yeahthat:LOL :yup:

A good portion of HR was at the PEPC's the last two weeks. I am sure they will be sifting through the thousands of emails/voicemails everyone left the past two weeks so you might want to give them a few days.

I am willing to bet they don't reply to those emails or check those voice mails either.

Does anyone else wish their HR reps name was clarence, and you had the desire to know the status of your clearance....

Alot of NYC PEPC'rs are getting their FOLs, but my rep is STILL out of her office.

Alot of NYC PEPC'rs are getting their FOLs, but my rep is STILL out of her office.

Can't tell if these guys are joking or for real.
Need to be more specific: If you got your fol, then what is your class date, terminal or en-route, what else did they tell you...?

Can't tell if these guys are joking or for real.
Need to be more specific: If you got your fol, then what is your class date, terminal or en-route, what else did they tell you...?

Yeah, I agree. This is frustrating.

:yup:
I don't understand why you can't leave them alone and let them do their job.

Their job title IS, Human Resources after all.

not to mention, "If you have any questions please contact *blah,blah* at xxx-xxx-xxxx.:whatever:

Their job title IS, Human Resources after all.

not to mention, "If you have any questions please contact *blah,blah* at xxx-xxx-xxxx.:whatever:
11ty people calling them a day sure won't make the process go any faster ;)

i got my geo pref's email for the next opening today too. I'm waiting on my FOL for the last one though.

11ty people calling them a day sure won't make the process go any faster ;)

i got my geo pref's email for the next opening today too. I'm waiting on my FOL for the last one though.

never said it would make it go any faster. Im just frustrated because you cant get in contact with ANYONE from HR, when you have a legit question that is not 'where's my FOL?'

thing is, that is a legitimate question

It's been almost 4 weeks with no news, so I wouldn't have any shame calling or emailing them about my status.
The only reason we know this wait is normal is because of the JC forum. Imagine those w/o this... they have no idea what is going on.

Back