Lyon, France

FlyingSig

From the latest adventure:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flyingsig/sets/72157606452233342/

Lyon is a great city that is very easy to get around either walking or by metro with plenty of sights to see but it's most known for it's food. We had dinner at a resturaunt called Le Spendid owned by world famouse chef George Blanc and I can still taste the dessert (chocolate thing with carmel ice cream).

New F/O prepping his taste buds for Lyon:
2718338887_9cddc3c1dd.jpg

Cathédrale St-Jean
2718917216_e27ea3358f.jpg

Cathédrale St-Jean
2718227497_7085b9fee5.jpg

Outdoor cafe
2719293546_ce78d463bb.jpg

On the way home....2 Sigma Chi's left alone in the cockpit
2719157362_e5ddd31fa5.jpg

I have the 18-55mm EF-S lens that came with the camera and I have a 75-300 EF lens I bought as well (though I'd like to get the EF-S zoom, I went cheap until I got used to the camera)

HOLY HELL! I just flew with that guy to CDG! Like a day ago! Homeboy is "Travolta"! :)

I did my best to recruit him to JC but we'll see if he actually shows up!

Mesaba guy done good! :)

HOLY HELL! I just flew with that guy to CDG! Like a day ago! Homeboy is "Travolta"! :)

I did my best to recruit him to JC but we'll see if he actually shows up!

Mesaba guy done good! :)

So did he tell you all about the Capt. we took to Lyon???

I gave him my email to send him the pictures but haven't heard from him.... probably has no idea I'm spreading his mug all over the internet... oh well, he's on probation, what's he gonna say? ;)

Re: 450D

Me too! I was going to ask you what you were using, now I find you are using the same one I recently got. What lenses are you using with it besides the kit lens?

Great shots in this flickr album, as well as the rest of them.

Are you on flickr as well... I really like seeing other Xsi photos and the setting they were taken at so I can refine my own shots?

Re: 450D

Are you on flickr as well... I really like seeing other Xsi photos and the setting they were taken at so I can refine my own shots?

I'm not but I was thinking of creating an account on one of those websites. Right now I just put pics up on facebook to share with my friends. I've got about a thousand pics, maybe closer to 1500, to organize from my point and shoot that died before my XSi pics, if I were to go in order, however I do have some of them on this computer. I'll try to upload a few maybe.

I have the kit lens, the 70-200 f/4L, and just last week I got a Sigma 10-20mm.

I'm still learning all the best settings for whatever the scene may be.

Back