ZBW

I work adjacent to MLT/AUG/ACK and SURRY sectors, just wondering if there's any guys on here who I work with is all... thanks for the replies so far...

Which one is Mighty Boy? I've never heard that nickname...but I'll have to ask around at work to find out who it is.

Which one is Mighty Boy? I've never heard that nickname...but I'll have to ask around at work to find out who it is.
I don't know what his initials are, only uses Mighty Boy on the hotlines, he is a rather forward controller, but I like working with him.

MY sounds familiar to me, same speciality as MB maybe?

I PMed a guy I know that works in BOS Center from another website. Hopefully he joins up here and posts!

Cool, thanks a lot guys, small world with the internet.

Working KACK tower must be interesting down there, always wanted to visit.

Man, I'm in ACK.....ALL THE TIME! Was just there today. If you're interested R69...shoot me a PM and I'll check in w/ you next time I'm there. Next time I'm scheduled to be there is Aug 4&5.....you working either of those days?

On a side note: the Thai food at the airport restaurant is awesome...esp the red curry!

So if I'm not mistaken you work alongside Montreal right?

Yup. To the west is concordia and barre. to the north is valley and then some of the terminals which confuse the hell out of me and i never know who to call when i have someone below 6,000.

Cool, thanks a lot guys, small world with the internet.

Working KACK tower must be interesting down there, always wanted to visit.

canadian atc, if your ever intown, ill be more then happy to show you around.

Man, I'm in ACK.....ALL THE TIME! Was just there today. If you're interested R69...shoot me a PM and I'll check in w/ you next time I'm there. Next time I'm scheduled to be there is Aug 4&5.....you working either of those days?

On a side note: the Thai food at the airport restaurant is awesome...esp the red curry!

Cruise Im working the 4th until around 1230 then heading back home to NY for a few days, who do you work for?

Back