How long from ATSAT to PEPC?

LeftyLasVegas

I took my ATSAT a week ago, and the results are in. I've been trying to call the number listed with no luck - "There are no agents available to answer your call at this time. Please try calling back later."

How long did you have to wait from your posted results on the ATSAT until you were contacted for an interview?

THANKS!

Re: How long from ATSAT to PEPSI?

It'll probably be a few months. I took my AT-SAT in February, and was contacted in JUNE to go to the PEPC (it isn't spelled like the drink, FYI). And right now, there's a backlog of applicants, so it's probably going to be anywhere from 4-6 months minimum.

BTW- make sure to use the search function, this has been covered NUMEROUS times in several threads.

I'm maneuvering around the site and I see HOW MANY THERE ARE! I can't believe there's no I at the end! :sarcasm:

SHEESH! What a newbie I am.

Thanks for the post.

Check out the acronyms thread.... but here's why PEPC is the way it is, and not PEPSI

P= Pre
E= Employment
P= Processing
C= Center

PEPSI is just the name of a crappy carbonated soda... I personally prefer COKE (and that's also another acronym used in ATC!)

Well I don't recall them letting you have beverages with you at the table, but I do recall being able to leave between modules. Hope this helps.

--GnW

The only thing you can really do is find the thread for your PUBNAT number, and just keep reading that for any updates.

Through these forums, I was able to read what the FEBOTS applicants have found out, such as: when the panels meet to pick people, when we might receive our emails, and when the first people received their PEPC invites.

You only need to worry when everyone has received an invite except you! (I got mine at the end of the last day that invites were emailed, so I was nervous.)

Probably less than five minutes considering there is a vending machine in the vicinity.

Probably less than five minutes considering there is a vending machine in the vicinity.

smileylaugh-1.gif
That's the best thing you've said today... good stuff!!

PEPC= Place where the FAA gives you false hope of employment happening in the near future.

PEPSI=
party_26.gif
YUM!!! (Coke is still better!)

I will never make a mistake on an acronym again!
...but it is funny, and I appreciate all your feedback!:p

...but it is funny, and I appreciate all your feedback!:p

At least you know it's called an acronym :panic:

This thread was called "Anagrams and Glossary of Terms" for too long...
http://forums.jetcareers.com/air-traffic-control/69664-acronyms-and-glossary-of-terms.html

Yeah...there are a lot of TLA's (three letter acronym) out there, and the occasional 4 to 5 word ones. Those are the ones that come out of think tanks.

Back