AT-SAT July 18

atcplt

I took the AT-SAT on Friday July 18, has anyone received their score from that test date or any other from that week. Thanks

Well its been 1 week and no score for me yet. I'm starting to think the FAA doesn't want to rehire me I guess. Anyone else not get a test score after 1 week.

I called the FAA today about my test score and they told me my old score from 2 years ago. I just got home and checked my ASAP and it states that I got the exact same score which i find to be impossible, I'm thinking someone messed up or their not counting my score that I recently took, I mean I passed but wanted a better score. In the air traffic scenario alone I was getting 95% in every problem, even when I went to the academy at took it for fun I scored a hell of a lot higher than what their telling me, WTF?

I got mine back 92.5 I'm stoaked! :rawk:

Congrats! I'm assuming from the thread that you tested on the 18th and just got your results today. I wonder if there are any others out there still who are still waiting. Like the many other posters I'm sure the longer they take to get all of our scores up the longer we shall wait to go on to the next step. I've got the same suspicion as others that we'll be grouped with the 5/30'ers. Oh well lets just get on with it!

Back