Ladies and Gentlemen! I am pleased to announce......

MQAAord

Scheherazade
Staff member
Delta's newest fully-qualified 88 Captain!

Bill wouldn't let me make any announcements until he was all done with ground, sim, AND IOE, but a few hours ago he finished his final observation ride and is now fully checked out and qualified as a CA! :panic: :rawk: YAY!!!!!!!!

It's been a long wait, this bid was awarded last November, and he's just now getting finished up. But it's worth the wait, and I'm super happy for him :)

ry%3D320

WOW! That's fabulous news, Amber. Congratulations to Bill. :nana2:
He's pretty quiet on JC, so please pass my best wishes onto him. It's been a long time coming, no doubt, and he and you should be extremely proud! :rawk: :bandit:

Congrats to the newly annointed.

That's proof there ARE still some people making it to the top of the pile.

It's encouraging... thanks for sharing!

Whoo Hooo! Congrats to Bill!:rawk: Amber is he still CVG based or did he have to bid ATL?

He had to go to ATL for it. He could have held LGA 88A last year, but he didn't want to commute to NY. So he waited til he could hold it in ATL. He's 9 years (OCT'99 hire) and the junior-most 88A in CVG is 16 years. It'll be a while before he'll be able to bid back to CVG as a CA.

Congrats to Bill.

He's wise in the ways of aviation voodoo. You're not done until the ppw is signed...

cheers2.gif

Congrats to Bill.

He's wise in the ways of aviation voodoo. You're not done until the ppw is signed...

cheers2.gif

That's right!

Also, I did not buy the celebratory bottle of Moet & Chandon until it was all over too! By the time he texted that he was done, the kids were in bed and I couldn't go out to get the bottle myself. Luckily his kind sister was available and she picked one up and brought it over for us. Nice lady!

Congrats! We went through that last Nov--it was special!!!!!!!! So we know how wonderful it feels. Enjoy it for all it is!!!!!!

Unfortunately, we're now downgrading. Oh well--the industry is in turmoil.

Congrats! Maybe if we can get a few more checked out and on reserve, MY phone will stop ringing so much!

If UPS can help out with the commute, PM me. We have an DFW to ATL that leaves around 3am. ATL to DFW that leave around 10pm. Wide open jumpseats.

Back