Looking for roommate in OKC Enroute AUG 19th

PDT

Going to OKC Aug 19th Enroute class (ZOB) looking for a roommate. Have a 2 bedroom apt at Spanish Gardens. It will be $28 dollars per person.

Going to OKC Aug 19th Enroute class (ZOB) looking for a roommate. Have a 2 bedroom apt at Spanish Gardens. It will be $28 dollars per person.

Sorry to pirate your thread,,, BUT,,, I have this underlying fear that they are going to ask me to start the Aug. 19th Enroute and my PEPC isn't until the 11th or 12th... sweatin' it.

Okay, carry on folks! This guy needs a roomate for crying out loud!

Sorry to pirate your thread,,, BUT,,, I have this underlying fear that they are going to ask me to start the Aug. 19th Enroute and my PEPC isn't until the 11th or 12th... sweatin' it.

where were you selected? I hope that is the case with me as well, so I can get to ZDV sooner :nana2:

i think they're more than likely full by now though, won't do it again until sept/oct

I can only hope to get in on August 19th. I don't want to wait until October.

I don't think they will rush you into a class anymore. At my PEPC the HR rep. told me I would be able to choose a class several months out when I get my FOL. This was treated the same by the HR person who gave me my FOL. I just received it last week and was told I can attend the last July class. I replied back that I would like to attend a late Aug or early Sept. class. I was given two choices Aug 25 or Sept. 9th. I choose the later.

I don't think they will rush you into a class anymore. At my PEPC the HR rep. told me I would be able to choose a class several months out when I get my FOL. This was treated the same by the HR person who gave me my FOL. I just received it last week and was told I can attend the last July class. I replied back that I would like to attend a late Aug or early Sept. class. I was given two choices Aug 25 or Sept. 9th. I choose the later.

Are you terminal or enroute?

Well, I have a tentative date of Aug. 18th, but I'm not sure if I should wait for my FOL, or find a place now. Any suggestions?

I will be going the terminal route.

Well, I have a tentative date of Aug. 18th, but I'm not sure if I should wait for my FOL, or find a place now. Any suggestions?

I will be going the terminal route.

I reserved a 2 bedroom and the Isola Bella and just in case I couldn't find a roommate I also reserved a 1 bedroom at the Links at Mustang Ranch. Both were easy to make reservations and would be easy to cancel if needed. The Isola Bella has a 48 hour cancellation policy and I think the Mustang Ranch has a 1 week policy.

If you have any idea of a class date I don't think it would hurt to make a reservation, just make sure to ask about a cancellation fee/policy.

So if there is someone out there that needs a room and can't find one it is because you are taking up two rooms? That's cool:sarcasm:
Sorry but that just doesn't sound right

Yeah its cool.. I did the same thing.. Just cancelled a 2 bedroom at mansions south. Went with Spanish Gardens instead.

Back