Terminal...Where is everyone going?

SeanW

I just went through the PEPC today and I thought it would be nice if everyone could post where they were headed. Personally I was chosen for Philly and I couldn't be happier. I Chose a tentative start date of 08/26 for OKC. Hope to see you there! :D

Wow...you're the 4th person I've heard of going to philly tower...guess they're getting ready for the split and the senior peeps don't want to stay down :)

Hey Everybody. Long time reader, first time replier. I'm going to DCA. My PEPC is tomorrow, at 8 am. I'm sad to leave Atlanta because the school I coach for is ranked in the top #5 in the state, with a solid chance to win a state championship. This is my first senior class that I've been with since they were freshmen. Man, the choices you gotta make in life sometimes......

Hey Everybody. Long time reader, first time replier. I'm going to DCA. My PEPC is tomorrow, at 8 am. I'm sad to leave Atlanta because the school I coach for is ranked in the top #5 in the state, with a solid chance to win a state championship. This is my first senior class that I've been with since they were freshmen. Man, the choices you gotta make in life sometimes......

Did you put GA as one of your preferences?

yeah, it was my first one. But after listening to the people on this board talking about level 12 facilities and then talking to ATC's at JFK, who told me to start off small and learn, I put DC area airports as a second option. I'm from DC, so I get to go home and help my parents out. It's a blessing and I'm thankful.

Oh, I forgot about that!! That's great! This is a blessing.

kp52, I'm also going to DCA. I go to the academy July 29th? Have you visited the facility yet and gotten to know the manager and staff? I've been three times b/c I work in downtown Washington, most recently yesterday.

I applied for the state specific announcement in 2007 and wanted DCA so badly. I live in Maryland and did not want to move. So I'm thrilled.:)

Congrats on DCA...one of the best tower views systemwide, I am heading to MMU (Morristown Muncipal in New Jersey) and will be the one and only trainee (for now at least)

Back