What I learned Monday.

minitour

I learned that I'd much rather make my sandwich prior to takeoff than open up the mustard bottle at 9,000' ever again. There's just too much clean-up involved in doing it my way.

I'm such a dumbb@$$:banghead:

-mini

I'd love to make fun of you, but I've done something like that.

I opened up a fruit cup at 8000 feet and the juices exploded everywhere. The bulging container should have clued me in, but no...

I'd love to make fun of you, but I've done something like that.

I opened up a fruit cup at 8000 feet and the juices exploded everywhere. The bulging container should have clued me in, but no...

I'm usually right on top of this stuff too. I ALWAYS take my shaving cream out of my bag and put it somewhere "safe" (away from everything) just in case.

Never did I think a condiment could be so "explosive".

-mini

Ah yes, cabin pressurization.

WONDERFUL.

I haven't seen more then 6000 feet in a LONG time. I was just thinking the other day about all the time I spent at 10,000 to 12,000 when I was instructing and flying XC stuff. Crazy times.

Ouch, mustard....that sucks. I had my water bottle blow up on me during a cross-country the other day. I once had a lady sitting next to me on a commercial flight and she opened her hand lotion bottle. Do I have to explain what happened next? She felt pretty bad, because I took the brunt of that one.

I learned that I'd much rather make my sandwich prior to takeoff than open up the mustard bottle at 9,000' ever again. There's just too much clean-up involved in doing it my way.

I'm such a dumbb@$$:banghead:

-mini

:yup::yup::yup:
Sorry mini, not that i have schadenfreude but just imagining the scene put me in a rib spasm laughing fit (and I woke up today in a bad mood). Hope the mess wasnt too bad.

I learned early in my career that you always poke the top of the yogurt container with the fork before you peel it back...

LOL!

Kevin

Years ago on my way to my first ever airline interview. I ended up in first class where breakfast was served. Being the naive hayseed that I am, I opened my yogurt and it spooged all over my tie. If they noticed in the interview, they were nice enough not to say anything.

Years ago on my way to my first ever airline interview. I ended up in first class where breakfast was served. Being the naive hayseed that I am, I opened my yogurt and it spooged all over my tie. If they noticed in the interview, they were nice enough not to say anything.

I rest my case!

LOL!

Kevin

:yup::yup::yup:
Sorry mini, not that i have schadenfreude but just imagining the scene put me in a rib spasm laughing fit (and I woke up today in a bad mood). Hope the mess wasnt too bad.
It wasn't awful, though for a few seconds after "impact" I imagined that I looked like I just came from auditions for a g'hey pron....

Sorry no pix folks, if I had a camera with me it just wasn't going to happen. Ever.

-mini

Back