PSA more LOA's

meyers9163

Well got the email this morning they are looking to extend the LOA's for August. Although looks like the company is doing it right this time. Enhanced them with keeping your seniority and longevity with travel bennies and company ID and lastly insurance. So with any luck many of the senior guys will take these and this will help us through the hard times. We shall see. Guess the other option would be more furloughs. We shall see.

Well got the email this morning they are looking to extend the LOA's for August. Although looks like the company is doing it right this time. Enhanced them with keeping your seniority and longevity with travel bennies and company ID and lastly insurance. So with any luck many of the senior guys will take these and this will help us through the hard times. We shall see. Guess the other option would be more furloughs. We shall see.

Now that is a DEAL! I would take that in a heartbeat and go wait tables

Well, thanks for doing it right after 27 furloughes PSA....

It looks like they did it right (1st LOA), then did it wrong (1-3 mo block w/ nothing), then did it really wrong (furloughed indef w/ nothing), THEN did it right again (like the 1st LOA). :rolleyes:

It looks like they did it right (1st LOA), then did it wrong (1-3 mo block w/ nothing), then did it really wrong (furloughed indef w/ nothing), THEN did it right again (like the 1st LOA). :rolleyes:

Experimenting doesn't bring 27 pilots jobs back. I don't understand the level of incompetence at the mgmt level so I'm just going to leave it alone.

It's PSA, everyone in management is incompetent.

I'm particularly convinced that most people who decide that they want to pursue airline management as a career are lazy and posess a generally lax work ethic to begin with.

this is day 3 in my vacations I mean furlough days, I hope the senior guys help the others and take a month maybe two and stop a new wave of furlouhs... SUCKS not having a job!!! :banghead:

Back