Wonderful, I just got a letter from the FAA v.PEPC

GnW

*Please respond by June 27*

Apparently it was too hard to find my e-mail/phone number on my application so they sent a hardcopy to my parents' house, which they received 5 minutes ago, 40 minutes after close of business in OKC. wonderful. :banghead:

i'm seriously about to punch a ####ing hole through the wall right now

Just call them on Monday. All's well.
officerBarbrady.gif

Just call them on Monday. All's well.
officerBarbrady.gif

yeah i left a message explaining the situation, but i doubt i'll be able to go the PEPC route anymore, as it was first come first serve and the letter clearly stated that they don't have enough room for everyone. :mad:

They seem to be WELL aware that there have been some difficulties communicating with people. Each and every person that I have spoken to has been MORE than accommodating and extremely friendly. I would most definitely call them first thing Monday and explain the situation.

yeah i left a message explaining the situation, but i doubt i'll be able to go the PEPC route anymore, as it was first come first serve and the letter clearly stated that they don't have enough room for everyone. :mad:

They put that on everyone's invite dude. Deadlines don't mean crap in this biz. There are a ton of PEPC's coming up. You will get your shot.

yea man don't worry the same thing happened to me. they didnt have my email address on file, so they sent a hard copy to my house with one day to respond. but then somebody else from the faa somehow got a hold of me via email. who knows

yea man don't worry the same thing happened to me. they didnt have my email address on file, so they sent a hard copy to my house with one day to respond. but then somebody else from the faa somehow got a hold of me via email. who knows

yeah i hope there is room for me at one of the PEPC meetings. but then again, i work at boston center so it shouldnt be too hard to get an interview, etc...

but i wont be going back there til mid-august. :eek:

who knows. i was on the phone with them friday morning, and they said new york is all booked, so i elected to do memphis. i work at united right now so changing flight plans isnt a big deal whatsoever. i'm sure theyll be understanding and try to help you out

Whats with this Wild Turkey crap? You need something with a little more bite to it....Some Mad Dog 20/20 should do the trick :crazy:
Ugh, sorry, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Perhaps some Johnny Walker Green label.

Back