AT-SAT Test advice :)

mekia

Hello everyone :laff:

I take the at-sat mid july. I ordered the green book and CD off amazon, but I am scared that is not going to be enough. Any suggestions . . .I am the type that would rather be over prepared than under prepared.

Also, I am a woman. I have not seen that many women in the air traffic control field. Am I just misssing them?

Follow the link in venividibitchy's post and you'll find more than enough information.

And I haven't seen many female ATCs either, but you just had two aspiring ones respond to you, so we're out there somewhere...

Follow the link in venividibitchy's post and you'll find more than enough information.

And I haven't seen many female ATCs either, but you just had two aspiring ones respond to you, so we're out there somewhere...

High-five.

I don't know about the gender composition of the entire ATC demographic, but I do usually hear at least one woman every time I listen to the live audio feeds.

Thanks,
I notice that both of you applied twice, do you suggest this?

Applied 4/30
Scheduled AT-SAT 6/20
AT-SAT 7/18

Thanks,
I notice that both of you applied twice, do you suggest this?

Applied 4/30
Scheduled AT-SAT 6/20
AT-SAT 7/18

I'd suggest you apply to every announcement the FAA posts... if you're not selected for one, you won't be considered for another unless you apply again, so it's just giving us more chances (we hope)

Back