Cirrus open house.

rnodal

I paid a visit to my planned flight school, they had an Cirrus open house, and it was great. I met the president of the school and I really liked. Here are some shots.(with a bonus in the next post). Btw this is also the first time in my life that I am near general aviation airplanes so it was an amazing experience.:nana2:

Take care.

Attachments

• DSC02596.JPG
    DSC02596.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC02597.JPG
    DSC02597.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC02598.JPG
    DSC02598.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC02600.JPG
    DSC02600.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC02601.JPG
    DSC02601.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC02605.JPG
    DSC02605.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC02606.JPG
    DSC02606.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC02607.JPG
    DSC02607.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC02608.JPG
    DSC02608.JPG
    220.3 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC02609.JPG
    DSC02609.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 83
Here is a bonus picture. I called bonus because it has nothing to do with the other ones :).

Attachments

• bonus.JPG
    bonus.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 102
Cirrus airplanes sure are beautiful--

WHEN I hit the lottery I will certainly put a SR22 GTS in my fleet--

:nana2:

rnodal, are you planning on training at Century Air? That is where I plan on starting soon! When you said you met the president it reminded me a whole lot of the president called Richard Greene of Century Air.

Sweet pics btw!

rnodal, are you planning on training at Century Air? That is where I plan on starting soon! When you said you met the president it reminded me a whole lot of the president called Richard Greene of Century Air.

Sweet pics btw!

Thanks. Year that is where I plan to go. The guy tells it the way it is. No fancy bs talking straight honest talk. I plan on waiting a little bit longer....I want to accumulate enough funds before I make my move but that is my top place. Very friendly environment you should check it out whenever you get a chance. You will not get asked questions like so when do you want to start or anything like that so don't feel that you have to wait until you are going to start to take a tour. Good luck and keep me updated how everything goes.

Thanks. Year that is where I plan to go. The guy tells it the way it is. No fancy bs talking straight honest talk. I plan on waiting a little bit longer....I want to accumulate enough funds before I make my move but that is my top place. Very friendly environment you should check it out whenever you get a chance. You will not get asked questions like so when do you want to start or anything like that so don't feel that you have to wait until you are going to start to take a tour. Good luck and keep me updated how everything goes.

I already had my consultation with him in April haha:D, but like you, my main issue is the funds to start becuase I really can't wait to start flying and Century Air is preety much the only place I want to go! Do you plan on starting a blog? I do as soon as things start rolling.

See you there in the future!

Matthew

I already had my consultation with him in April haha:D, but like you, my main issue is the funds to start becuase I really can't wait to start flying and Century Air is preety much the only place I want to go! Do you plan on starting a blog? I do as soon as things start rolling.

See you there in the future!

Matthew

Yea, it is always nice to share information that could help others. I will highly recommend you start your training when you have enough funding so you don't have to stop in between stages. I'm planning on saving something like 6000 before I even start. That way the funding will last long enough to keep accumulating more while I train. Of course a good job helps :). Looking forward meeting you and perhaps even flying with you to. Take care and stay safe.

-R

Same to you buddy!

I really like your plan, prob is there are not many high paying jobs for a 16 year old, but I am turning 17 July 23 and my mom has a job waiting for me at the hospital where I should be starting at 18$ an hour!:) Thing is though Mr. Greene recommended that I do my training say 5 days a week, but Summer is the only time I have for that being that I have school. How do you plan on doing it?

Back