Bogus!!!!

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Taxiing past a weird looking aircraft today in Madrid on the parallel taxiway.

It was a Cubana IL-96, but I couldn't break out the digital camera because we had a fed on the jumpseat....

all...

eight...

hours... :(

But here's an a.net photo of what it was: clicky

A former Eastern guy too. He even instructed me to check 'the list', which he wasn't on. :)

It was a Cubana IL-96, but I couldn't break out the digital camera because we had a fed on the jumpseat....

all...

eight...

A former Eastern guy too. He even instructed me to check 'the list', which he wasn't on. :)

The fed had you check 'da list' for himself? Say whaaat?

The fed had you check 'da list' for himself? Say whaaat?

You know what. . . I actually think that this is a sign of the strongest integrity possible.

It's his attempt to make sure the crew understands that he was, and is, on their side. Sure, he is a FED, but - to make sure the crew checks "Da list," for himself. . .I dig it.

Who is the engine maker for the IL-96?

all...

eight...

Last week to Madrid...we had a fed in the JS....all eight hours. Wonder wassup?

vat is 'da list'?:panic:
Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Leon: Ooooooh.
Psycho: You just made the list, buddy...

;) :D

Seriously, I'm pretty sure they're talking about the scab list.

You know what. . . I actually think that this is a sign of the strongest integrity possible.

It's his attempt to make sure the crew understands that he was, and is, on their side. Sure, he is a FED, but - to make sure the crew checks "Da list," for himself. . .I dig it.

Me too!

all...

eight...

The Russian A340... ;)

There are quite a bit around if you go further east!

all...

eight...

How in the hell can they not afford cars in Cuba, or have money to repair lot of their infrastructure. But they can afford to buy a multi-million dollar airliner?

:confused:

Back