The long awaited change to NOTAMs is finally happening

583E0C63-62F3-4D39-9466-1FB47EE84169.jpeg

Doesn't bother me in the least. It shows that as a profession we can recognize our outdated and changing demographics and evolve with it.

If that makes me "woke" (the latest lazy pejorative from the right since 'snowflake' went out of vogue) so be it.

Doesn't bother me in the least. It shows that as a profession we can recognize our outdated and changing demographics and evolve with it.

If that makes me "woke" (the latest lazy pejorative from the right since 'snowflake' went out of vogue) so be it.
I’m all for gender neutral stuff, it’s more the fact when there’s so many things that desperately need to be fixed (even with the NOTAM system specifically) this is what they decide to do something about.

It’s been sufficiently proven that men can be used interchangeably for men and women. AIRMEN encompasses both. This is how it’s been done for a long time. Thanks, f”in Biden

I’m all for gender neutral stuff, it’s more the fact when there’s so many things that desperately need to be fixed (even with the NOTAM system specifically) this is what they decide to do something about.
This was not what Sumwalt was complaining about when he said, and I quote, that "NOTAMs are pure garbage."

Yeah, that’s me, super right wing. What, with my support of single payer healthcare, much higher taxes on the wealthy, labor unions, etc.

It‘s time for the extremist left to admit that a whole lot of the people who reject this woke garbage are Democrats, and it’s almost like you’re trying to drive us away.

Back