A Heavy Loss for Our Community, a Heavier Loss for USMCMech and Family

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Scott Beadle, @USMCmech , has lost his wife in a tragic event in the Grand Canyon National Park.

Story: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-woman-believed-found-grand-canyon/536281001/

I still remember flying DFW to SEA during my mad dog days and, while deplaning, a person introduced himself as USMCMech from the forums and introduced himself. It was great to meet someone who I had been interacting with online for years. A moment later, his pregnant wife joking says, "Oh, you're Scott's imaginary internet friend!"

The community always comes together when one of us experiences a tragic loss like this so I set up a "GoFundMe" page for The Beadle Family. 100% of anything you give will go to the Beadle Family in their time of crisis. I will cover all fees.

Please give in order to show support during these dark times for Scott and his family.

To all, and especially @USMCmech, thank you for being a member of the Jetcareers family.

Last edited:
I just read this on the news this morning, I had no clue I would read about it here in terms of someone related at jetcareers. This is so sad, and I'm very sorry for his loss. :(

I can't imagine the pain. I know that kind words from strangers can't do much for the way you feel but I really hope the best for you and your family. Sorry for your incredible loss :(

I just have no words. I am so very, very sorry that you, and your children are having to go through something this awful. I cannot imagine the pain and devastation that you all are experiencing right now. Please reach out to friends, family and here........whatever you need to do to help with this terrible event.

Scott, I know your faith was very important for you and your family. Let that faith give you strength and some solace.

When you walk down the road
Heavy burden, heavy load
I will rise and I will walk with you

When you walk through the night
And you feel like you wanna just give up, give up on the fight
I will come and I will walk with you

Walk with you
Until the sun don't even shine
Walk with you
I'll be there all the time
I tell you I'll walk with you
See you through