Multi in Arizona/South West

Ckelly35

Does anyone recommend a good place to knock out a multi rating preferably in Arizona but could drive a couple hours if necessary. The only multi training I've seen in the area are at the big name flight schools. Would rather not spend 5 grand if I didn't have to.
Thanks.

Does anyone recommend a good place to knock out a multi rating preferably in Arizona but could drive a couple hours if necessary. The only multi training I've seen in the area are at the big name flight schools. Would rather not spend 5 grand if I didn't have to.
Thanks.
I'm in the same boat and looking.

Only one i've heard of is Angel Aviation @ KGEU. Ok price and not a pilot mill, or major flight school.

They also have a great looking Multi time build program. Works best if you have Comm-multi or MEI though. I know folks who went there to meet some Regional Airline's hiring requirements for multi time. But Its most affordable (really really cheap) if you and your flying partner both have MEI.

I think I'm going with multiengine time building they fly out of Glendale also. 4 days 10 hours fixed price of $2999. Seems the cheapest route I've seen in Phoenix, but I have to wait until January to start with them. Let me know where you end up going maybe we could split some time down the road.

Back