Not really, no. We have a risk management program, and our "minimums" for dispatch to a particular airport go up if a pilot is less experienced in type, is fatigued, etc. Once you get there, the mins are on the plate, but we will delay a launch for inclement weather. We actually fill out a risk assessment prior to every flight we do for revenue. It is very common for us not to launch at minimums, one because it exposes customers to a little extra risk that typically they don't like, and two because it's too damn expensive to fly to a place, not make it in, then divert up to 70 miles to some other place and land and buy fuel there. Why not just wait a little while, then you're almost completely sure you're going to make it in. Your customers don't want to sit on the cold ramp in KBFE for 3 hours when they could sit in the office for 3 hours and drink coffee until "oh, it looks like it's coming up."