Quick AirlineApps question

KHanson

Quick AirlineApps.com question, and thanks for the help in advance. Question come from the addendum section of a particular companies question within. Before I put the question, yes I know to admit all, and be honest, which I'm trying to do. The question is "Have you ever had an arrest or conviction? (even if dismissed, expunged, or you think its not on your record)." Now, my question from that would be is that for driving record convictions, criminal record convictions, or both? Just trying to make sure paperwork is straight. Again, thanks in advance.

Be honest. Look at all the "and/or" statements. With your driving record previously disclosed (within airline apps) its obvious if marking "no" but meeting the question of "yes" is applicable by driving record. If its solely a criminal record, mark no if clean. If it asks about "infractions" and you have a ticket, it's "yes".

There are thousands of interpretations, but read carefully and be honest. Trying to play the "no" game and have your hand in the cookie jar just isn't worth it. Nobody is perfect, but everyone I have spoke to (HR and hiring guys at various carriers) look for a "pattern" to be a problem. One or two over the years shows you are normal. Fwiw, I have ever had a speeding ticket in 12 years of driving, but have a ticket for a moving violation (went straight in RT only intersection). It is what it is.

Of course others will say "just mark no" to anything over driving violations, read the question carefully! Some say "other than driving" (like a robbery kind of thing), where others are "show me all the skeletons possible".

Be honest. Look at all the "and/or" statements. With your driving record previously disclosed (within airline apps) its obvious if marking "no" but meeting the question of "yes" is applicable by driving record. If its solely a criminal record, mark no if clean. If it asks about "infractions" and you have a ticket, it's "yes".

There are thousands of interpretations, but read carefully and be honest. Trying to play the "no" game and have your hand in the cookie jar just isn't worth it. Nobody is perfect, but everyone I have spoke to (HR and hiring guys at various carriers) look for a "pattern" to be a problem. One or two over the years shows you are normal. Fwiw, I have ever had a speeding ticket in 12 years of driving, but have a ticket for a moving violation (went straight in RT only intersection). It is what it is.

Of course others will say "just mark no" to anything over driving violations, read the question carefully! Some say "other than driving" (like a robbery kind of thing), where others are "show me all the skeletons possible".
Understood, but that IS the question. It doesn't specify drivers license or otherwise... The question I typed is literally the question asked, which is why I am confuzzled...

Sounds like a criminal question, not just a speeding/traffic ticket.

-not a lawyer, but if not in cuffs or forced to show in court, I'd say "no" to that.

Good god. Look at the name, I'm not an ass by name!

It's Irish, cheers!

Sorry, just got a telemarketer calling me an ass. There isn't an "h" in the middle. My poor wife has become a spidermonkey over the "new" last name to her.

Good god. Look at the name, I'm not an ass by name!

It's Irish, cheers!

Sorry, just got a telemarketer calling me an ass. There isn't an "h" in the middle. My poor wife has become a spidermonkey over the "new" last name to her.
That's what I get for reading way to quickly, and rushing... Higney. Got it. Won't happen again... Ma' bad. Now, back on topic...

Wish you luck! You are about the 15,000+ to call me an ass, about 1,500 more than I was due. It's all good.

Wish you luck! You are about the 15,000+ to call me an ass, about 1,500 more than I was due. It's all good.
Still isn't helping with my answer LOL. I might have to call the company on monday and just ask with an anonymous name and not my phone number... lol

Separate question: under driving history, if you paid a ticket (bond forfeiture) in lieu of going to court, is that the same as a conviction?

Back