Anyone in a tough position who would like to go to NJC?

Since you're being nice and helping someone out, I'll refrain from making inappropriate comments on this...even though the door is "wide open"...

Damn nice offer!

That said, good thing this wasn't posted in your thread about the great oral you gave during your checkride, wouldn't want people to get confused!

Someone was able to PM me and received the ticket. I'll try to get one more if anyone else is in need.

I have an extra ticket for anyone who is in a bad spot and could use a ticket to the Vegas networking events. Shoot me a PM and it's yours. Preferably someone who is in a financially bad spot, looking at a furlough, exct.
-Mike

Someone was able to PM me and received the ticket. I'll try to get one more if anyone else is in need.

All jesting about DPApilot aside, I think it is wise to point something out here.

Until recently, Mike was a Be1900 FO making piss poor wages... and he still is offering a second ticket to NJC.

THAT is what this site is all about. A low paid first-year regional FO paying it forward so someone less fortunate can attend NJC.

**standing ovation from the peanut gallery**

ctab5060X said:
All jesting about DPApilot aside, I think it is wise to point something out here.

Until recently, Mike was a Be1900 FO making piss poor wages... and he still is offering a second ticket to NJC.

THAT is what this site is all about. A low paid first-year regional FO paying it forward so someone less fortunate can attend NJC.

**standing ovation from the peanut gallery**

Honestly Wes, it's not even about that. If it were for all the friends I've made on this site, I wouldn't have made it this far in the industry this early in my life.

I made piss poor wages on the Beech, and now E170 wages on the Saab. I was very fortunate in life, and it's the least I can do.

I hope one day I can do more for members on here.

Examples like this is why I try to become more of a regular here. Hopefully in 2013 I'll be able to pay more stuff forward.

Honestly Wes, it's not even about that. If it were for all the friends I've made on this site, I wouldn't have made it this far in the industry this early in my life.

I made piss poor wages on the Beech, and now E170 wages on the Saab. I was very fortunate in life, and it's the least I can do.

I hope one day I can do more for members on here.

That was what I was trying to say without spelling it all out. :)

I applaud you for paying it forward and being highly considerate of others this early in your career.

I just wish there were more pilots like that out there. Extend a hand to help others instead of pulling up the ladder behind them.

IF you need the financial assistance.

Don't pull the old "Ooh! Free samples at Costco today, let me park my Bimmer and run right in" on DPA!

:)

I was gonna "Costco Dinner" in GRR last Saturday but walked up right as they closed :(

Should have popped over, I'm 4 min from GRR....

As much time as I have been spending there lately, you'd think I was based there again. If you ever see a crazy bald guy running down Patterson, that's probably me.

Back