We dunt like ur kind rownd hear.....(about China)

This doesn't mean that the number of foreign pilots over there will decrease. They just want to strengthen their own numbers. They have no problem hiring expat guys that can bring the experience and skill to the table. I think from the sound of it they won't hire an expat pilot who has the same skill level as a local going up for a pilot position. They'd give it to the local first.

This doesn't mean that the number of foreign pilots over there will decrease. They just want to strengthen their own numbers. They have no problem hiring expat guys that can bring the experience and skill to the table. I think from the sound of it they won't hire an expat pilot who has the same skill level as a local going up for a pilot position. They'd give it to the local first.

This was how I read it as well.

Which means they will continue to hire expats until their culture changes.

FTA -

Domestic skies will not become a place where inexperienced foreign pilots can boost their flying hours to make their resumes more impressive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh god that's funny.

Back