Anaktuvuk Pass to Coldfoot Alaska over the Brooks Range

Great colors!

I thought you took a job with dynamic? Who are you flying for up north?

Great colors!

I thought you took a job with dynamic? Who are you flying for up north?
I'm waiting on my security clearance to process so this is my summer gig. I'm flying for Air Arctic on Navajos. Field was 3000 ft, I don't know, breaks just heat up like on our airplanes. My buddy has done some videos too and he's commented on that as well.

=Jason-

We fly into a 3k field with the dashes. I'd like to see how those brakes light up.
Yea I don't get on the brakes that much either so I don't know why they light up like that.. 3k is more than plenty for the Navajo.

=Jason-

Gosh, what a remarkable video. I hope you continue to post more of these. I watch every show I can find about AK. Just stupendous scenery. What a beautiful view to have, you are a lucky man. I kept thinking all about the wonderful fishing that must be had there and how untouched, pristine and simply gorgeous everything looks. I've always wanted to go there. Flying around there, just would be marvelous. Watched it twice now and really enjoyed your film. You're having quite the adventure it seems. Thanks for posting this.

That was great. Could you show a picture of how you mount the camera. That looks like awesome flying

Gosh, what a remarkable video. I hope you continue to post more of these. I watch every show I can find about AK. Just stupendous scenery. What a beautiful view to have, you are a lucky man. I kept thinking all about the wonderful fishing that must be had there and how untouched, pristine and simply gorgeous everything looks. I've always wanted to go there. Flying around there, just would be marvelous. Watched it twice now and really enjoyed your film. You're having quite the adventure it seems. Thanks for posting this.

Thanks, I have some other videos on www.youtube.com/captlogs

I'll try to get a couple pics of how it's mounted. Basically a handlebar mount on the step with some wire in case it breaks.

=Jason-

Back